Recently we have seen the Shaheen Bagh protest. This was a preplanned 24/7 protest, led by women, that began with the passage of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA) in both houses of Parliament on 11 December 2019
After knowing CAA is not affecting anyone staying in India,still some people are doing riots and Hooliganism in the name of protest,this is very shameful.
It’s fine to have protests but damaging the public property is not acceptable at all. Fine i would like to ask to all those who are in protest-
- where are these ladies when the 1971 Genocide Happened? Lakhs of Minorities killed in East Pakistan.
- Where are they sleeping when the mass Exodus of Kashmiri Hindus happened?
- Why are they not protesting when minorities were butchered in Pakistan?
Why this Double Game in India ?
But today we will see the facts which was never told to us about Hindus Butchered in 1971 in “EastPakistan“.
Before going deep into the topic let see the geographical boundaries of India and Pakistan after 1947. The partition of India in 1947 was the division of British India into two independent dominion states,
- The Union of India
- The Dominion of Pakistan
Following the partition of India, the new state of Pakistan represented a geographical anomaly, with two wings separated by 1,600 kilometers (1,000 mi) of Indian territory. The wings were not only separated geographically but also culturally. These are East Pakistan & West Pakistan.
The Bengali people were the demographic majority in East Pakistan, whereas Muslims were the majority in West Pakistan, with large minorities of Hindus, Buddhists, and Christians.
Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi, who served as head of the Pakistani Forces in East Pakistan in 1971, referred to the region as a “low-lying land of low-lying people”.
Background Of 1971 War:
Her husband is taking almost a raped woman who was rescued from the Pakistani camp after the war. Look at the picture how they did genocide, see how thousands of Hindu families are driving cows and leaving their country for India.
- In 1948, a few months after the creation of Pakistan, Governor-General Mohammad Ali Jinnah declared Urdu as the national language of the newly formed state, although only four per cent of Pakistan’s population spoke Urdu at that time. He considered those who supported the use of Bengali as communists, traitors and enemies of the state.
- The refusal by successive governments to recognise Bengali as the second national language culminated in the Bengali language movement and strengthened support for the newly formed Awami League, which was founded in the East as an alternative to the ruling Muslim League.
- In 1952, second debacle occurred when a group of students was protesting in front of Dhaka University demanding for a separate Bengali Language wing which got bloody and police killed around a dozen youngsters (International mother language day on 21st February is celebrated as International Mother Language day in their honor).
- After that, a economic disparity started happening with East Pakistan. Jute was the main export of Pakistan and for first 7–8 years Pakistan survived because of Jute as Bengal was world’s largest jute exporter back than. Even 70 percent of the total taxes were given by east Pakistan but their budget share was cut.
- The 1970 Bhola cyclone was a devastating tropical cyclone that struck East Pakistan and India’s West Bengal on November 3, 1970. It remains the deadliest tropical cyclone ever recorded and one of the deadliest natural disasters. At least 500,000 people lost their lives in the storm, During this cyclone, there was no help offered to East Pakistan, since after 7-8 days some politician just visited and tried to note the intensity of cyclone, which ignite the spark between East Pakistan-based Awami League people.This create a huge impact on people mind set and widely seen as a contributing factor in the December 1970 general election.
- The East Pakistan-based Awami League, headed by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, won a national majority in the first democratic election since the creation of Pakistan, sweeping East Pakistan. But, Yahya Khan didn’t allow Mujibb to form the government and arrested him, and then came the floods in east Pakistan. Due to mismanagement drought occurred in East Pakistan and Bengalis stood up against the government.
- An organization named Mukti Bahini which mainly had bengali soldiers of Pakistan Army who had revolted under Major Osmani. They started targeting government officials and the Bihari immigrants in East Pakistan. As a reaction Yahya launched an operation against Mukti Bahini in which many civilians were killed too, situation escalated.
- With the goal of putting down Bengali nationalism, the Pakistan Army launched Operation Searchlight on 25 March 1971.According to Eric Heinze the Pakistani forces targeted both Hindus and Bengali-speaking Muslims.In the ensuing 1971 Bangladesh genocide, the army caused the deaths of up to 3 million people, created up to 10 million refugees who fled to India, and displaced a further 30 million within East Pakistan.
- The attacks were led by General Tikka Khan, who was the architect of Operation Searchlight and was given the name the “butcher of Bengal” by the Bengalis for his actions.Khan stated “I will reduce this majority to a minority”. while speaking with a group of journalists Khan was reported to have said, “Pehle inko Mussalman Karo” (First, make them Muslim).
- The perpetrators conducted nighttime raids, assaulting women in their villages, often in front of their families, as part of the terror campaign. Victims aged 8 to 75 were also kidnapped and held in special camps where they were repeatedly assaulted. Many of those held in the camps were murdered or committed suicide, with some taking their own lives by using their hair to hang themselves; the soldiers responded to these suicides by cutting the women’s hair off.
- Pakistan killed 30 million people in Bangladesh, raped more than four million women, a woman who was raped up to 80 times a day, put them in their youth. Torture with Iron Rods and women’s breasts were cut off with their teeth, and the breast and buttocks were torn by their teeth. Thousands of Hindu families abandoned their everything and took refuge in India to save prestige. Not only that, Bangladeshi Muslims continue to oppress minority Hindus. Modiji wants to give citizenship to all those refugee people, asking for respect, what do you have so much opposition?
Considering all these facts the CAA has implemented,CAA is a Great initiative by Indian govt,such initiative should followed by all countries to drastically decrease the victimized refugees in world. Its a humble request to all my muslim and Hindu brothers not to oppose this Act and lets give all victimised refugees a admirable life.
Bharat Mata Ki Jai.
Latest posts by Hindukranti (see all)
- The Story How Netaji inspired by Swamy Vivekananda - June 2, 2021
- Chanakya Slokas (चाणक्य नीति श्लोक) - April 18, 2021
- Kishore Kant Tiwari: The founder of Roti Bank who feeds hungry & Poor left Us with Giving tears in eyes - April 17, 2021